Belzona 4154 is a 2-part, multipurpose epoxy based repair resin suitable for the rebuilding of concrete and stonework damaged by impact, vibration, chemicals, and environmental attack. Easily combined with locally sourced aggregates, Belzona 4154 provides a highly cost-effective solution, especially for large scale applications.
Belzona 4154 is ideally suited for repairs performed on horizontal surfaces as levelling material to fill large uneven areas, deep voids, gaps and cracks. This economical resin will bond strongly to most surfaces such as brick, concrete and natural stones.
To ensure high performance mandated by the operating conditions, Belzona 4154 must be overcoated with one of the Belzona products best suited for the application.
- High compressive strength
- Easy to mix with locally sourced aggregates and to apply, regardless of the scale of the application
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates: concrete, brick and natural stones
- Cost-effective solution for filling voids and gaps, while raising and leveling large uneven areas
- Suitable to be combined with locally sourced aggregates for bulkfill applications
- Designed to be overcoated with other Belzona products, increasing the performance and properties of the system
- Application and cure at room temperature – no hot work involved
- No shrinkage irrespective of the thickness applied
Applications for Belzona 4154 with aggregate include:
- Repair of large floor problem areas requiring bulk filling of sink holes, voids, gaps and cracks to support local infrastructure, facilities and structures
- Leveling and raising large uneven surfaces at chemical storage areas, chemical containment areas, loadings docks, machinery and production areas
- Rebuilding of walls and other vertical structures with the use of formers
|Key technical data:|
|Working life at 25°C (77°F)||30 minutes|
|Pull off adhesion (D4541 / ISO 4624)||>500 psi (3.45 MPa) on dry concrete|
|Coverage rate (varies according to the characteristics of the aggregate)||1.0 sq.m (10.7 sq.ft) at an average thickness of 12000 microns (472 mil) per 3.25 kg of Belzona 4154 mixed with 22.5 kg (50 lb) of aggregate|
|Compressive strength (ASTM D695)||12,000 psi (82.74 MPa)|
|Bonds to||Most concrete and stone surfaces such as natural stones and brick|
|Typical applications||Repair and rebuild of large scale applications where filling in voids or leveling of uneven surfaces are required|
|Unit size||2 x 3.25 kg
Pack sizes may vary locally.
|Availability*||North America and South America only|