Belzona 5233 is a 2-part, waterborne, solvent-free UV stable floor protective coating. It is multipurpose as it can be used in conjunction with the Belzona slip resistant floor coating solution such as Belzona 5231 (SG Laminate) used as a primer and Belzona 9232 (Aggregate), as well as a standalone floor coating applied directly onto the substrate.
Belzona 5233 provides an excellent mechanical strength and durability making it suitable for a number of floor applications in commercial and industrial facilities.
- UV stable making it suitable especially for applications outdoors
- Provides a scratch resistant durable coating ideal for the areas experiencing heavy foot and wheel traffic
- When used in conjunction with Belzona 9232 (Aggregate) Belzona 5233 offers a slip resistant surface reducing slip and fall accidents
Applications for Belzona 5233 in conjunction with Belzona 5231 (SG Laminate) and Belzona 9232 (Aggregate):
- Floor protection in industrial and production facilities with heavy forklifts and pallet jacks traffic – production suites, warehouses, packaging floors, machine shops, loading decks
- Slip-resistance and floor protection in the areas with extensive movement of personnel – common hallways, elevators, staircases, restrooms, cafeteria, break rooms
- Seamless, slip resistant floor coating for commercial facilities (malls, restaurants, office buildings) and academic and administrative facilities (court houses, city halls, schools, universities)
- Decorative flooring system for commercial facilities (malls, restaurants, office buildings) and academic and administrative facilities (court houses, city halls, schools, universities) available in a range of aggregate and flake finishes encapsulated with Belzona 5233 (Clear).
Applications for Belzona 5233 as a two coat system:
- Safety floor markings of permanent aisles, passageways, ramps, storage shelving in industrial and commercial facilities
|Key technical data:|
|Working life at 10-40°C (50-104°F)||1 hour|
|Pull off adhesion (D4541 / ISO 4624)||400 psi (2.76 MPa) on dry concrete|
|Coverage rate (clear and in color)||4.0 sq.m (43.2 sq.ft) at a thickness of 250 microns (10 mil)|
|Belzona 5233 Clear bonds to:||Belzona 5231 (SG Laminate) used as a primer covered with Belzona 9232 (Aggregate)|
|Belzona 5233 in color bonds to:||Belzona 5231 (SG Laminate) used as a primer or bare concrete|
|Typical applications||Floor protection and safety floor markings in industrial and commercial facilities|
|Unit size||2 x 3.2 Ltrs
Pack sizes may vary locally.
|Availability*||North America and South America only|