A 2-part ceramic filled epoxy coating which provides erosion and corrosion resistance to high temperature equipment operating under immersion up to 120°C (248°F). This solvent-free coating provides excellent resistance to a wide range of aqueous solutions, hydrocarbons and process chemicals. It is easy to mix and can be applied using a stiff bristled brush or applicator.
Belzona 1391 (Ceramic HT) can also be used as a high strength structural adhesive for metal bonding and to create irregular load bearing shims where a high temperature material is required.
- Operates at high temperature under immersed conditions
- Excellent erosion and corrosion resistance
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- High compressive strength
- Application and cure at room temperature – no hot work involved
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- No shrinkage, expansion or distortion
- Excellent bonding to many metal surfaces including steel, stainless steel, specialist steels
Applications for Belzona 1391 (Ceramic HT) include:
- High temperature coatings for process vessels, distillation columns, heat exchangers, clarifiers and scrubber units operating under immersion
- Protecting pumps, valves, hot water tanks and separators from the effects of erosion and corrosion
- Protection of pipework from moisture and chemical attack
- High strength structural adhesive for metal bonding
- Creation of irregular load bearing shims